Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drew Barrymore Makeup Steal Her Look

Drew Barrymore Makeup Steal Her Look. By now we all know that Drew is a spokeswomen for Covergirl and at the Golden Globes she wore a look created by covergirl beauty products. Look below to get her look.



“The overall look was simple and classic. Her dress was so amazing that I didn’t want the makeup to compete so I selected warm-tones for a natural, soft look.” — Debra Ferullo

Debra Ferullo, makeup artist, put together Drew Barrymore’s look…

First, I prepped the skin with moisturizer and then applied Dior Skinflash Primer to set the skin. Drew’s skin is so gorgeous that she doesn’t need a full face of foundation so I applied DiorSkin Nude Foundation on the cheeks to give her a dewy look and on select spots for natural illumination. Lastly, I applied COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Blush in Plush Peach with my fingers to add a healthy glow and defined cheekbones.

The look for her eyes was a pearly, iridescent, shimmer with just a touch of color. I used COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire. First, I applied the lighter shade to the inner corner of the eye, then the darker shade to the lid for a colorful smoky eye look. Use your finger to blend the cream formula for the most control. Drew wanted her lashes to stand out, so I curled them, then applied three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom lashes for definition.

For Drew’s classic red lip look, I applied Dior Addict Lipstick in Hollywood Rose #753.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails