Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Get Ciara's Makeup Look From The 2010 Grammy Awards

How To Get Ciara's Makeup Look From The 2010 Grammy Awards. Ciara wore a natural makeup look to keep things simple last night at the Grammy's She wanted all of the focus to be on her ultra lacy outfit. See how to get her natural makeup look below.



For Ciara’s Grammy red carpet look, I prepped the face with shu uemura’s new UV Under Base Fluid in Medium Beige. I then followed up with shu uemura’s Nobara Cream Cover Stick foundation in 524 for a flawless golden finish. In order to complement Ciara’s stunning Givenchy enseChristine mble, we decided to go with a flirty lash and lots of shu uemura’s Ultimate Mascara in Black to frame the eye. For cheeks, I used shu uemura’s Glow On blush in M Amber 89 and highlighted with LancĂ´me’s Model Mocha Cream Shimmer for more drama! For a perfect lip, I lined ever so lightly with shu uemura’s Drawing Lip Pencil in Brown 710 then topped it off with shu uemura’s creamy nude Rouge Unlimited lipstick in BG 940M. I then wanted to highlight the center of the lip with a shimmery gloss, so I applied shu uemura’s Gloss Unlimited in BG 980N for that extra pop!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful natural look, works for evenings and day time. :)

    bisou,
    sophie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails